At Epic Life Creative you will be served well. We are strong believers in partnership and developing a friendship with every one of our clients. We provide professional work and customer service driven not only by our love for good design, but also our love for people.
Logo Design & Branding
Tech SupportWe love partnering with churches, ministries & small businesses whether they are decades old or just launching. One service we’re able to offer is support for your communication and technological needs. We’ll help you purchase domains, find web hosting, email set-up, e-blast campaigns and more.
Content & Verbiage
EfficientWe work hard at streamlining our team and the way we work for you. You can rest well knowing we care about your deadlines as much as you do.
SmartWe focus on what we do best, so you can focus on what you do best. In the end, it makes us both look smarter!
FriendlyEvery client has a unique story and vision. We find joy in engaging with our clients to ensure they get a result catered just to them.
In 2003 we began serving churches, ministries & small businesses through graphic design in the Greater Nashville area. Not long after our launch, we began receiving request from clients throughout the South East. By 2007 we had expanded coast to coast and had grown into a firm that serves churches and ministries that reach thousands of people every week! We’re passionate about serving our partners quickly & efficiently with high-end design and building long-lasting partnerships along the way.
We know that as we pursue our passions and calling with churches and ministries in combination with our love of graphic and web design, we’ll be in the right place, at the right time, partnering with the right people.
You have needs? We have designers!
Churches & Ministries
Great Branding Has Never Been More Important.
- 90 % of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text 90%
- 38% of potential church visitors base their decision to attend a church on the website alone 38%
- 46% of people say a website’s design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company 46%
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text 40%
- 71% of marketers say that content marketing has helped inprove their site’s ranking in organic search 71%